- That the author or the authors of the WORK, in the regime and percentages indicated above, and in his creative contribution, the WORK is his original creation.
- That, according to what is stated above; he/she holds the intellectual property rights for taking part in the Contest PREMIOS RUPERTA according to the Guideline.
- If the format becomes winner of the Contest, he/she holds all the intellectual property rights necessaries s-o that PROINTEL can develop the format, market and broadcast it according with the Guideline, so that given the case, the format can be produced to become a television program and/or audio-visual work.
- That the rights described in points 2) and 3) above, do not have any type of temporal or territorial limitation and are free of any burden, restriction or encumbrance on the part of any third party, without there being any limitation of any kind to proceed as has indicated in said preceding points, in any language and exploits it by any modality or mechanism of exploitation, in any territory and up to the public domain of the same, without this entailing or constituting a breach or event that, through the notification or the lapse of time, or both, constitutes the breach or infraction of any contract, commitment or other agreement, of which the undersigned is a party or through which the signer or his assets are obligated or committed.
- That the signatory assumes, jointly and in solidarity with the other co-authors, if any, the commitment of full indemnity in favor of PROINTEL, the collaborators and / or sponsors of the contest and the third parties that may be acquirers or assignees of the rights over the format, as the case may be, with respect to any kind of claim that due to the falsity, inaccuracy and / or non-compliance of the statements of this document, that any third party could make.
DIGITAL FIRMS DATE:
Digital signature schemes may be implemented